Reg Architect (ACT), M Arch (UNSW), B Arch Studies (UNSW & Uni of Nottingham), M Bus. Admin (Curtin University), Cert IV - Access Consulting (Access Institute)
Hannah is a registered architect, qualified access consultant and a Director of AMC. With a focus on business management, Hannah is actively engaged across every facet of AMC’s operations, encompassing financial management, human resources, marketing and business development. With highly developed organisational and management skills and a systematic and methodical approach to design, project management, tender bid preparation and business administration, Hannah is able to draw upon a diverse set of skills and qualifications to balance the various demands of business management and project delivery. Detail oriented and committed to maintaining a consistently high level of service with an appreciation for the commercial imperative, she is dedicated to delivering high quality professional services to our clients. Joining AMC in 2012 as a Project Architect, Hannah was promoted to Practice Manager in 2015, became a company shareholder in 2019 and a Director of AMC in 2022.
- Chief Minister’s Challenge 2014 (Winner)
- HIA/CSR ACT/Southern NSW Housing Awards 2021 Winner – Renovation/Addition up to $700k
- MBA Awards 2018 Winner – Commercial Fitout, Refurbishment or Alteration – Less than $5m (Microsoft Fitout)
- Canberra Region Tourism Awards 2017 (Winner) – “Visitor + Information Services” – Canberra & Region Visitors Centre, Regatta Point
- MBA Awards 2013 Winner – Commercial Fitouts >$5m (Comcare Fitout)